Fuga Cloud makes it easy to create and manage your own virtual Local Area Networks (vLAN) to physically separate your environments. Routers are used to connect different networks and forward the traffic between those networks.
In this tutorial, you learn how you can create a router and connect your local network to a public network (internet) using our user-friendly dashboard.
Creating a router
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click on the Networking tab and select Routers.
- Click on the Create Router button.
- From the External network dropdown select public as network.
- If you want to add a network to your router keep the Add interface on
- Choose a subnet or port to connect with
- Click Create Router
- If you only want to create a router you can turn off the Add interface
- Click Create Router.
After you followed this tutorial you will have your network configuration with your new router connected to an external network and your internal network.