Due to the high number of fraudulent registrations, we are forced to do a thorough check when adding a payment method. This is how we keep our platform protected.
To make adding a payment method go smoothly, it is good to take the following points into account:
- Turn off your VPN. We would like to know where you really are to make the best estimate of who you are
- If possible, make sure your payment method is from the same country as your IP. For example: you have a Dutch credit card, make sure your IP is also Dutch
- When choosing a credit card, make sure you actually use a credit card. No debit card. If you still want this, please contact us via chat or email
- Log in to the platform: https://my.fuga.cloud/
- Go to “usage” at the bottom left and choose “billing”
- Choose “add payment method”
- Enter the details
If you still get an error message after submitting your payment method, please contact us. (just start a chat in the right bottom corner). There's no point in trying again. In those circumstances we have to give approval manually.